“The study of the child… may have an infinitely wider influence, extending to all human questions. In the mind of the child we may find the key to progress….”
~ Maria Montessori
To provide exceptional Montessori education in the Afrikaans and English languages so as to nurture and inspire every child to be the best they can possibly be.
- To provide a coeducational environment shaped by Christian principals.
- To ensure that our children leave school well prepared for life.
- To keep Maria Montessori’s teaching centre to all that we do, and endeavour to be a true Casa dei Bambini or “Children’s House”, as she envisioned it.
- To treat the children entrusted to us, our peers and our environment with care and respect.
- To be committed to maintaining a balance between spiritual, academic, cultural and outdoor activities in order to encourage well rounded development of our learners.
- To recognise and develop the uniqueness of each learner.
- To create a safe, disciplined environment conducive to learning.
- To never compromise on the quality of Montessori education we provide.
School Core Values
- RESPECT is the foundation for all our core values
- R Respect for parents, staff, children, the environment and each other.
- E Excellence in everything we do.
- S Share and impart knowledge.
- P Principles of Montessori teachings may never be compromised.
- E Education of the highest quality.
- C Community involvement and upliftment.
- T Trust in God the Almighty.